Continued Enrollment Transfer Requests Online!

The Continued Enrollment Transfer is to request if you moved from your current address and outside the boundaries of your current school, have completed address verification and are currently in grades TK-12 and wish to request to stay at your current school, please complete a continued attendance transfer form. 

Creating an Account and Adding a Student to SchoolMint Tutorial

1.Create a SchoolMint parent account.

2. Add your student to your account
3. Complete your Continued Enrollment Transfer request (the application will be available on January 15th at 3:00 PM)

If you have any questions, please contact us at